Celebrate fall on The Back 40 trail system! Join us for activities from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Blowing Springs, then food, music and expo in the afternoon. This annual event celebrates cycling, hiking, trail running, bird watching, native plant spotting, bug hunting — anything trail related in Bella Vista!
- 8 a.m. No-drop group trail run starting at Blowing Springs, hosted by Rush Running Co.
- 8 a.m. to noon Coffee and treats available from Java Dudes
- 9 a.m. Blowing Springs to Bentonville Square (and back) Greenway ride led by the Bella Vista Bike Club
- 9:30 a.m. Intermediate Eco MTB Ride from Blowing Springs led by Mojo Cycling
- 9:30 a.m. Advanced 25-mile MTB ride led by Ozark Off-Road Cyclists from Blowing Springs
- 10:30 a.m. 4-6 mile intermediate MTB ride from Bella Vista Community Church trailhead, led by Lewis and Clark Outfitters
- 11 a.m. FAST Kids ride, location TBD
- 11 a.m. What’s in the Woods guided hike through Blowing Springs led by Northwest Arkansas Master Naturalits
- 11 a.m. Dormant tree identification hike starting at Blowing Springs led by Cris and Eleanor Jones
- 3 p.m. Salamander/family hike from Blowing Springs led by Sim Barrow